PAF Sargodha Syllabus for the Test
PAF Sargodha Syllabus for the Test of Mathematics and General Science will be a combined paper of two hours duration with 100 marks for each section.
- Rational Numbers
- Square Root
- Ratio and Proportion
- Information Handling
- Human Organ system
- Transport in Human and Plants
- Reproduction in Plants
- Environment and Feeding Relationship
- Structure of an Atom
- Physical and Chemical Changes & Processes
- Matter and its Properties
- Some Common Gases
- Force, Work and Machines
- Transmission of Heat
- Dispersion of Light
- Sound and Sound Waves
- Circuits, Electrict Current aand Magnetism
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Earth, Space and Ocean
English and Urdu will be a combined paper of two hours duration with 100 marks for each section.
- Composition : Essay/Paragraph / Letter / Story writing, etc.
- Comprehension : Questions based on a given passage or passages.
- Translation : From Urdu to English and From English to Urdu.
- Applied Grammar : Questions covering different aspects of Grammar, for example :
- Singular and Plural
- Masculine and Feminine
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Correction of spelling
- Tenses, the use of tenses and the sequence of tenses
- Filling in the blanks with articles
- prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, parts of speech
- Simple punctuation, direct & indirect narration
- Kinds of pronouns, active / passive voice, etc.