Induction in Military College SUI
Admission Process Military College Sui
Induction is carried out once a year as follow:-
8th & 1st YEAR CLASS
Students are inducted on the basis of quota decided by GHQ. Seats are offered to the youth of Baluchistan, Pakistan Army personnel and civilian candidates on open merit.
NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE
The college offers admission to 90 students in 8th Class every year. The admission in 1st year class is subject to the availability of vacant seats. Total strength of cadets in college is 450.
- A candidate should be a student of class VII or VIII.
- A candidate should be between 12 o 14 years of age on 1st April in the year of admission. (Waiver of maximum one year may be granted to the candidates of Baluchistan only).
- Candidate must be medically fit.
1st YEAR CLASS
- A candidate should be between 15 to 17 years on age on 1st July of the year of admission. (Waiver of maximum one year may be granted to the candidates of Baluchistan only).
- A candidate should have passed 10th Class on joining the college.
- A candidate must be medically fit.
The procedure of submission of application is as under:-
- Application for admission must be submitted on the prescribed admission form attached with the prospectus or download.
- Each application for admission must be accompanied by a Crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn on Habib Bank Limited, PPL Branch for the amount mentioned in the Admission Form as registration fee in favour of COMMANDANT MILITARY COLLEGE SUI. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Entries in the application form must be filled with correct information. All entries will be verified. Any false information revealed at a later stage during the candidate’s stay at the college results in disciplinary action / withdrawal, along with a fine of the payment of training charges incurred during the period of stay.
- The Application form, dully filled in, should be sent in the name of Commandant Military College Sui clearly marked with the red ink on the top right corner of the envelope “Admission for class 8th or class 1st year” (whichever is applicable).
- The application form must be accompanied by four self-addressed envelopes of size 4” x 9” dully affixed with appropriate stamp of Pakistan Post.