Admission Process Class VIII in MCJ
Criteria/ Categories Who can Apply
- Admission Process Class VIII in MCJ Wards of Army Officers /JCOs / Soldiers
- Offrs, JCOs/Sldrs seeking admission for their sons must have served for at least 10 years in Pakistan Army. However, Offrs, JCOs/Sldrs who have been invalidated out of svc for reasons attributable to mil svc, will be entitled to apply for the admission of their sons irrespective of their svc duration.
- Children of pers serving/ retd in permanently activated Mjd Bns are treated at par with Army Personnels (Offrs, JCOs/ Sldrs) for admission.
- Admission Process Class VIII in MCJ Civilian
A limited number of seats for wards of civilians are reserved for admission in MCJ.
- Wards of Defence Personnels (PAF, PN, MES and other paid out of Def Estimates)
These will be taken as Civilians and after their selection, admission/ monthly fee and other expenditures will be charged like wards of Army Officers, JCOs/Sldrs.
- Candidate should have passed Class VII at the time of admission in the College or studying in Class VII at the time of applying for admission.
- Candidate should be between 12 and 14 years of age on 1st April of the year of admission. Waiver up to 90 days is admissible as a special case.
- Candidate must be medically fit.
- Allocation of Seats
- Total 116 x vacancies are available for the wards of Army Officers (Serving/ Retd), JCOs/ Sldrs (Serving/ Retd including FC KPK, Baluchistan), Civilians (including FATA, Baluchistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, AJK).
- All candidates will appear and go through selection process (Written test – Interview).
- Selection Procedure
- Subjects for Test. Written test will be given in the following subjects as per the syllabus prescribed for Class V, VI and VII from the Punjab Text Book Board:-
|(f)||Pakistan Studies (For Non-Muslims only)||15|
- Examination Centers for Written Test
- Intelligence/ Psychological Test and Interview. Successful candidates after their written tests as per merit, will be invited for subject test at following cities:-
- Issuance of Medical Letter. Successful candidates after their interview will be issued with letter for ‘Medical Examination’ at concerned CMH.
- COAS Nominees
- College entertains only application received through COAS Secretariat GHQ, Rawalpindi, before conduct of written test.
- Applications sent directly to the college will not be considered.
- All these candidates will be called for Intelligence/ Psychological test and interview, provided they meet the min qualification standard i.e. 50% mks in aggregate in the written test.
- Wards of Shuhada. Admission to wards of shuhada on securing minimum 50% marks in their own cat (Officers/ JCOs/ Soldiers). Subject to clearance of medical examination.
- Admission and Monthly Fee. Following amount (apart from Kit and Clothing Items) will be charged from selected candidates:-
Note: All candidates must go through all the stages (written test to medical examination. Mere passing of written test will not entitle a candidate for admission in any category for admission in class – VIII.