Admission in Military College Jhelum MCJ
A. Main entry of Admission in Military College Jhelum MCJ is in 8th class. The bulk of seats are offered to the sons of the army personnel only, against their specified quota. However, a limited number of seats are available for the sons of remaining categories of defence services personnel and civilians to compete on open merit. There are 116 seats in each entry.
|Pakistan Studies||Pakistan Studies||Pakistan Studies||Pakistan Studies|
- The students studying in class VII or VIII. However the candidate must have passed class VII at the time of admission to the College.
- Should be between 12 and 14 years of age on 1st April of the year of admission. (Waiver up to 90 days is admissible)
- The candidates must be medically FIT.
- Fill the online form and submit it, after verifying your information.
- After the submission of your form, you will see a “Fee Challan Form“. Download and print the challan form to pay your fee in any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- After the payment of fee, your fee will be verified by the College and the roll no slip will be enabled in your online account at our website. You have to download it and take print. You have to bring the same at your exam center. (Note that the College will not post roll no slip to any candidate.)
Application for Admission in VIII Class against COAS Quota
Dear candidates, applications for Admission in VIII class against COAS Quota should reach before the conduct of Entry Test every year. The College entertains only the applications received through COAS Secretariat GHQ, Rawalpindi. Applications sent directly to the College will not be considered.
- Written test (MCQs & Subjective) from Class V to Class VII.
- Intelligence Test
- Medical Examination at a Military Hospital Examination (CMH).
- Mathematics and General Science
- Urdu and Islamiat (Pakistan Studies for non-Muslims)
|Jhelum – MCJ||Lahore||Rawalpindi||Peshawar|